Bloggers Wanted, title says it all
Addictedtoalcohol.com is looking for guest bloggers who are passionate about helping individuals struggling with alcohol addiction. We want to help addicts and their families during their recovery and need your help.
How to Get Started
- First step to joining our team is to reach out to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to say you are contacting us about the Guest Blogging Opportunity.
- Tell us whether you’d like to write for us regularly, if you’d just like to contribute guest post articles on an occasional basis, or if you’d just like to submit a guest post this one time.
- Give us an overview of your experience with addiction, or if none, why you’d like to write for us or contribute an article.
- Give us your 2 to 3 sentence bio and any other info you’d like to share in your author profile.
- You can also provide us with links to your blog or any websites you would like backlinks to.
- Once we have received the above mentioned items, we will set you up with a profile giving you the ability to start writing right away.
- A Guest Blogger is not a paid position. This is an opportunity for you to add value to addictedtoalcohol.com. You can also take this opportunity to help grow your personal brand.
- Our article requirements are that you write a minimum of 700 words. You don’t have to look for images as we will provide that for the articles. Please cite sources for any statistics, facts, and recent news articles.
- You are allowed to insert links for all sources, but we ask that you keep links to a maximum of 5. However, if your links seem to go against Google’s algorithms, don’t back up your sources or bring any value to the readers, we have the right to remove the links and publish the article as is if approved.
- When you submit an article it will still go into a review status. One of our editors will review the article and if it has met all of our requirements will schedule the article to be published. If we do have any questions we will reach out to you for clarification. We also reserve the right to decline any article if we feel that it doesn’t meet the standards of our site.
- Please do not use any personal company website or blog of yours in the article. This is where your profile Bio comes into the picture.
Can I get paid for my contribution?
Per our guidelines, this is a no pay role. But some of our current writers who are getting paid started as Guest Bloggers. So there is an opportunity, but let’s begin with guest blogging for now.
What should I be Writing About?
This one is simple, anything Alcohol Addiction related. It can be current events or informational. If you need some help in Topics, we have a bunch of them and can provide you some, just ask.
I work for a Treatment Center
Nice to meet you and that’s not a problem. As long as you still follow the article guidelines, we are okay having you as a Guest Author. But your articles need to be informative to our audience and not pitching your treatment center. If we feel that you are just trying to get press for your treatment center, then we have the right to not publish your account. If you are looking for Ad Space instead, please contact us at email@example.com.